Registration Quick Reference Guide
Registration will fill up quickly. This guide will help prepare you for when the site goes live on September 20, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. CDT.
First time users
- Before registration opens, register your email, and set a password to enter the site.
- Go to the home page at flohouston.org.
- Scroll down beneath the butterfly and click on the red “Sign in to Register” button.
Before registration opens, sign in to test your password. If necessary, reset your password, using the “Forgot your password?” button located beneath the blue Sign In button. Write down your new password for safekeeping.
To view the schedule and sign up for classes
- Go to flohouston.org.
- Sign into your account and select “Exhibitor Guide” from the right-hand side of the page.
- Once you have selected the class or classes you want to enter, select “Class Sign up” to complete your registration.
- If a class requires payment for containers, materials (such as in Botanical Arts), or return shipping of your entry you must set up a payment by clicking “My Account” under your name on the upper right-hand side of the page. Online payment options include Pay Pal, Venmo, and credit card. Payment must be set up for your class registration to be complete. If more than one fee is required, calculate your total payment, and enter that.
See Photography rules for how to request return shipping of those entries.
Co-exhibitors will only need one person to sign up. When prompted, enter the email of your partner, who will receive an email confirmation. Your registered entry will show up in both co-exhibitors’ registration pages.